How to Treat Anemia Naturally?
Anemia can be prevented and treated by eating adequate quantity of nutrients . Both diets, low in iron & vitamin C, and chronic diseases cause anemia installation.
Anemic people have trouble breathing, get tired easily , often have insomnia and catch colds.
Other signs of anemia are: soft and yellow nails, discolored lips and pale face. Most patients who have anemia have digestive troubles too; that’s why, they should eat mainly soy milk because it is easily digested.
Almonds and sesame seeds are natural treatments, effective in combating anemia.
Recommended Food :
– Dry vegetables, green vegetables, milk, cereals, beans, cheese, eggs, fish, organs: kidneys and liver will be eaten daily
– Calf liver, bone marrow, egg yolk, bread, cereals, germinated wheat, spinach, parsley, cabbage, radish, eggplant, beets, carrots, leeks, olives, mushrooms, nuts.
– Dill and parsley are recommended to eat daily.
– Asparagus (50 grams), beets (between 50 and 100 grams), carrots (100-150 grams), germinated wheat (200 grams) with lemon juice, raw spinach (100 grams) before meals, nettles raw (50 grams), parsley (20 grams). They can be eaten together, or one of them at a time.
– Drink two glasses of carrot juice in the morning, on an empty stomach, which will replace breakfast for one month.
– Beetroot juice is rich in minerals (iron, phosphorus) and vitamins (B1, B2, C); drink three consecutive days beetroot juice – ½ cup, twice a day, in the morning and on evening after meals.
– Prepare a juice from beetroot and apple, in equal proportions. Optionally, you can place a teaspoon of honey in it. Drink two cups of juice per day. It is rich in iron, potassium, calcium, vitamins B and C.
– Mix a teaspoon of honey with the juice of a lemon. Drink this juice every morning.
– Some plants have a high content of iron; it is better for you to drink as an infusion from: Nettle, Wild marjoram, Lady’s mantle, Angelica sylvestris , common Wormwood, Sea Buckthorn, Rosehip.
– Walnut leaves. Pour one liter of boiled water over two tablespoons of dried walnut leaves; let it soak for 15 minutes; drink one cup of infusion before meals.
– Yarrow. Pour one liter of boiling water over two tablespoons of dried yarrow top flowers; let it soak for 15 minutes; drink 3 cups of tea a day.
– Breckland Thyme; drink a cup of tea after every meal, not before eating (should not be used in children). How is it prepared? Pour a cup of boiling water over 2 teaspoons of dried herb and let infuse for 10 minutes.
-You can also drink an infusion from the following plants: dandelion, parsley, yarrow – two cups per day. Drink the teas separately or in combination. They act as remineralizing, diuretic, anti-toxic, antimicrobial, tonic action, and play a role in growth stimulation.
The following fruits are sources of nutrients for anemic people: cherries, apricots, peaches, apples, pears, plums, melons, water melons, grapes, blueberries, blackberries, currants, dates, bananas, and figs. Acai and Noni fruit removes tiredness and fatigue caused by anemia . Acai palm trees that grow only in Florida are a really source of regeneration for anemic people. Eat citruses every day. Due to the high content of vitamin C, citruses help in an efficient absorption of iron. Eat an apple between meals.
Eat fresh vegetables three times a week as a salad, because they are rich in vitamins and iron. The approximate amount of fruits and vegetables for a day is: celery (50-100 g), cabbage (200 g), spinach (100 g), parsley (20 g), lemon juice and fresh fruits.
Apitherapy – recipes:
– Eat honey 100-150 g per day dissolved in warm milk; the period of the treatment is 20-40 days. It has high-efficiency due to the high content of minerals (manganese, iron, copper).
– Drink a cup of warm milk, where you add one yolk egg and a tablespoon of honey. It is a very pleasant and effective drink for anemic children.
Give up some foods that block iron absorption from the gut, such as graham bread, excess of tea, and calcium supplements.