Healthy tips and Natural remedies for venous flow:
Phytocompounds, the main components of blueberries, are active on the proper functioning of the microcirculation.
Blueberry regulate the function of blood microcirculation, and rhythmic contraction of smooth muscles of the arterioles.
The berry’s high content of anthocyanins is well-known to be very effective in fighting free radicals – which help maintain and improve a healthy vision.
Research has shown that, the pharmacological action of anthocyanins of blueberries, helps the retina and the retinal pigment regeneration faster, and has favorable effect on vision especially at night.
The standardized blueberry extract is very useful for those who are working underground, as night pilots and astronauts, as well as, good results regarding people who are suffering from diabetic retinopathy.
The benefits of blueberry products
- Produce local reactivation of microcirculation by improving venous flow, facilitating the removal of interstitial fluid and reducing edema. It has application in treatment of chronic venous insufficiency and complications occurring: varicose veins, varicoflebite, tromboflebite, periomaleolare and crural edema.
- Among the important actions of blueberries, are the antiseptic and astringent effect for bowel.
- Protect against radiation.
- Fruit, because anthocyanins have vascular protective action, favors especially, retinal visual acuity and eyes adaptation to darkness.
- Blueberry extracts treatments are useful in cystitis and recurrent pielonephritis.
Natural remedies to lower the high blood sugar
Taking into account the chemical composition of leaves and fruits of blueberry:
- Leaves that are astringent, change the favorable pathogenic intestinal flora.
- Leaves are hypoglycemic (reduces the amount of sugar in the blood and urine) and are recommended for diabetics as a tea.
- The fruits are useful too in difficult digestion.
- Infusion from Blueberry leaves: pour one cup of boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of dried leaves; let it infuse 15 minutes; drink 2-3 cups a day.
- Fruit should be eaten fresh or frozen, 200 g per day; Dry 50-100 g per day;
- Syrup – 50 g twice a day;
- Blueberry liqueur in moderate amount for those who are allowed to drink alcohol.
Blueberries are contraindicated for those who have chronic constipation.