What is Propolis?
It’s a complex mixture of tree and plant resins, vegetable balsams, waxes, essential oils and pollen that bees collect and use for sealing off the beehive.
Propolis has been used in traditional medicines for thousands of years for its potent antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Propolis is applied as it is, or as a tincture.
Apply raw Propolis on the affected areas for 2-3 hours long as a treatment.
What is good for Propolis tincture?
If you have the following health problems, you may take Propolis tincture:
- All internal infectious diseases causing fever will be treated with 30 drops of tincture per day.
- For menopause symptoms; a woman is considered to have been through menopause only after one year without periods; women should take 10 drops, daily.
- For prostate inflammation, men should take 30 drops, daily.
- For the inflammations of the kidneys and liver you should take 40 drops of tincture placed in 1/3 cup (100 ml) of warm water twice a day, until healing.
- For angina or pharyngitis, to avoid complications, you should gargle with a mixture made of 40 drops of tincture placed in ½ cup (200 ml) glass of warm water, twice, daily.
- In case of stomach ulcer or enteritis, take 40 drops of tincture placed in 100 ml warm milk, daily. Drink this mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
- Corns or keratitis can be treated as follows: soak a gauze in tincture and place it on the painful place before the bedtime; during the day you can use the Propolis ointment (Attention: keratitis still remain painful for days).
- For the skin diseases if the patient is not allergic to alcohol, lubricate the affected areas with Propolis tincture. Diseases will disappear quickly (if you are allergic to alcohol mix Propolis into a cream).
- After shaving, wash your face with a mixture made of 100 ml hot water and 40-50 drops of tincture of Propolis.
- Drunk man sober if takes 50 drops of Propolis tincture in 100 ml cold water.
- In fingers fungal diseases, lubricate the affected areas with Propolis tincture.
- For the stomach pain, mix 50 drops of Propolis tincture in 100 ml water and drink it. The pain will disappear very soon.
- The composition is also recommended in case of intestinal parasitosis; take the mixture above on an empty stomach, daily.
Propolis Tincture Preparation
Mix 10 grams of Propolis with 50 ml of alcohol 98°. Let it soak for 14 days; meanwhile shake the content every day.
Apply the tincture on the affected area using a cotton ball, several times a day.
This tincture is also good to treat skin infections, minor cuts, and scrapes.
Therefore, I recommend you to have the Propolis tincture at home.